Friday 15 March 2013

GOD and me.

                                             
                                               

I consider myself to be GOD's most cherished creature on the earth. HE has

handpicked me up from the teeming millions of 'hoi polloi'  and has placed

center-stage of  HIS attention. I say this with great gusto . Nay, not because

He showers me everyday with HIS choicest blessings on me but chooses to 

sprinkle  happiness miserly, measuring in very small doses. The few times

that I dare to enjoy happiness is cruelly snatched away  to replace it with

an adversity. And I am unable to even taste  the fruits of joy. 

"God, Why me? Why me?" ; I  question Him with rage.

There was a thunder in the sky and I looked up.

"Because you are a fighter. And I love to challenge you as an equal".

I smile with satisfaction and am ready to don my gloves for another bout.

I have never complained  since.




Lord Murdeshwar , near Mangalore.






1 comment:

  1. Wow....there was a time, when I had a big fight with GOD, for years, I never interacted with him, I overlooked each sign given by him....but then i realised what a fool I was, I am here because of him, I am his miracle....
    Then I revived my relationship with HIM....and now I lead a fulfilling life, I trust him completely, I know he is here for my best!!

    A lovely post Kalpana:)
    Love
    Gayu

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......