Tuesday 18 June 2013

BIRTHDAY

We all love to receive gifts.Be it our birthday,wedding anniversary , a promotion  etc. Receiving it from loved ones , instills a confidence in oneself of being wanted and loved. No, I am not referring to the monetary aspect or the exclusiveness of the object. But a gift received with pure love.This May I received a birthday gift nay a belated birthday gift from Privy Trifles , my  friend on a popular net-working site. We are virtual friends , who have never met face-to-face but there is a two-way connection, blessed from some one in the clouds. Who says friends from social networking sites are just for 'liking', 'sharing' and 'commenting'. and I have strong hopes that one day we will meet and our friendship will only be stronger in the days to come.






  Thank you Privy for making my day a special and memorable one. Books are one of the greatest companions.                                                              
                                       
                                  FOR:- THE WRITERS POST THURSDAY BLOG # 81





                                                  

14 comments:

  1. Love you loads Kalpana and this was just one way of saying it to you <3

    And yes am sure we will definately meet some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Privy for just being with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kalpana I am really happy that you also could get an experience of Privy's unconditional love.

    I was also gifted a book which I am going to cherish forever :)

    Congrats for your new friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you are talking about. :)
    Belated wishes for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...that's so sweet!!! You and privy are my biggest support on-line:) I am truly grateful to have met you both ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I am grateful to you Gayatri for having encouraged me to write and post my works on this platform. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Privy is very sweet - that was a generous gesture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzy thanks for reading. Indeed Privy is a sweet person

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gift! :-) Internet friendships are definitely real. I have had the pleasure of meeting two so far and will be meeting two more in Europe this Sept. Here's hoping you and Privy will be able to meet as well, Kalpana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you meet your friends soon and a lasting bond be established. Thank you Debbie for reading and commenting.

      Delete

please show some love......