Monday 22 July 2013

THE BOUT.





I consider myself to be GOD's most cherished creature. HE has

handpicked me from the teeming millions to 


sprinkle happiness miserly, in very small doses.The few times


that I dare to enjoy happiness is cruelly snatched  to replace it with


an adversity. I am unable to even taste the fruits of joy. 


"God, Why me?”, I question.


There is a thunder in the sky. He says.


"Because, I love the shadow of your smile, you are a fighter. I love to challenge you as an equal".


I smile. I don my gloves for another bout.


I have never complained since.






FOR : WRITE TRIBE # 2

100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

18 comments:

  1. Wow! "I love to challenge you as an equal". That speaks volumes about the champion. Good one for the prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, It is different and innovative. sparks a new emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have tiny conversations with God! Loved this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A talk with God is like talking to your inner-self or the other 'me' in ourselves.

      Delete
  4. Very nice !
    beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH an uplifting post..
    a talk with God some times helps may be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should help Afshan. Actually a talk with God is a talk with your inner self.

      Delete
  6. Original story and a big shout to you for speaking about someone being our equal. There are few souls like us who believe in equality.
    Cheers
    Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faith in God and confidence in oneself great combination for a great person.......WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In life, we are only given the things we can overcome. Take heart that God thinks you capable of so much. Thanks for writing on my prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Challenging God, that's a cool take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! Nice! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! I liked the 100 words :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! Nice! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Great 100 words. :)

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......