Sunday 18 August 2013

DIVE.






The night was young
the stars twinkling
the crescent moon smiling.
all reflecting in the blue pool
The red roses on the table.
two glasses of champagne 
and a small box lay.

as he went down on his knees
to ask , ' will you be mine?'
I got up , shy, blushing.
My white diaphanous gown
brown tresses flowing
the ribboned wrist red.

"Yes , I will",  heard my own voice
He slid the solitaire 
but oucch , it rolled and fell
deep deep, I dived after it.
to the bottom, came out wet,
with the ring on my finger.

With the ring on my finger,
"from the bottom of my heart,
I will forever be yours,
till the stars twinkle
moon smiles, we will be one"
I said. and we danced. 


FOR  : THE MAG

4 comments:

  1. nicely done and thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so beautiful, love your word choices =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "like the waves of the ocean romanced "- reminded me of an ancient band from my youth- The Hooters

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......