Friday 13 December 2013

dreams



With head held high, I want to tread
wish to spread my wings, without dread

I wish to conquer, the waves, gleam
My wide open eyes dream

Dream of ambitions
In bright light renditions.

I want not to grope
Nor wanderer be, in dark hope.

Steering towards my dream destination
in driver’s seat, a celebration.

                                                        
                                               
                                       


P.S. : I have condensed my poem to 55 words but this has not prevented me from my dreaming , dreams of gigantic proportions. What are your dreams , your ambitions and aspirations?


                         FOR : WRITE TRIBE FESTIVAL OF WORDS II DAY 7


A beautiful poem by Sunita. Read here............................


15 comments:

  1. May your dreams come true :). Lovely verse on Dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have said everything in those 55 words Kalpana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to avoid the dark hope and stay in the driver's seat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poem. But I hope that hope isn't dark. Wish you dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sunita. You have beautifully conveyed everything in 55 words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen <3

    Beautifully written as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep dreaming!! Lovely lines...such great way to end this WT journey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 55 words of meaning. And in the end your explanation as to how you condensed the thoughts into 55 even better..

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well penned.. Dream and live your dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice poem Kalpana!...and uplifting...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nicely expressed. Truth that's short & sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super poem..conveyed so much in 55 words :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steering towards my dreams' destination, this phrase beautifully expresses your state of mind on dreams an fulfilling one's inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......