Thursday 19 December 2013

fantasy : theme thursday

                                                                 
                                                                     
                                                                               FANTASY

                                                            

with the threads of imagination
on the loom of a fertile mind,
I weave a carpet of fantasy
with motifs of wishes , mine.
fuelled by my positive thoughts
me riding on its crest,
gleefully , steering  the path
climbs into the clouds cool 'n' blue,
on the dusty desert dunes,
to the shivering snow summit,
kissing the grass green gazing,
sailing on the sea with sea-gulls,
searching the sun , rise on the horizon
basking in the tender rays
to rejoice , rejuvenate , regale.
adieu to the retreating fire-ball
to welcome the twinkling diamonds
strewn on the black blanket.
When my heart had its fill
I will embrace the cocoon
of the warmth of my home
to rest and recover.
sprout wings with the rising sun
to fly to unknown lands..............
Do join me as co-passengers
in the journey of life.





                             Theme Thursday









4 comments:

  1. Its simply brilliant Kalpana.. Loved every word.. Super duper like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very imaginative poem. I enjoyed reading each line. Wish you and your family a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fly to the unknown and discover new things in the journey of life! How interesting Kalpana! Nicely penned!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I felt as if I was riding a magic carpet with you on a very special journey through a magical day in your life. I love the twinkling diamonds and could just picture them, very special indeed.

    Thank you for sharing such a wonderful poem with us for this weeks Theme Thursday. Here's wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas time filled with peace and love for all mankind. May all your dreams come true.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......