Sunday 11 May 2014

Mom

                                                       



This time Team Blogadda has asked the bloggers to  write a post that must contain the word MOM and just 5 sentences to complete the story and I have written a post addressing to my mom.


A decade and a half ago , I became a mom and for the first time understood the importance and the gravity of the word 'mom' and this transformation changed my equation with you as I stepped in your shoes.

On the long path of parenting, you  made some mistakes and I took care not to repeat them as erring is the first step to learning and unlearning while  I still hold your little finger for guidance in the vast and never-ending realm of parenting .

I am what I am because of your loving nurturing combined with a strict iron hand and I try my level best to inculcate the same values that I have inherited as legacy from you in my off-spring.

My new role has brought immense joys and at the same time has given me some anxious moments to ponder when I misjudged you for being cruel and despotic while instilling discipline and moral values.

Will history repeat itself is the oft asked question to myself but on  second thoughts I have faith in my abilities to face and overcome any simple and complex problems as , dear mom ,  I am a shadow of you .
                                                   
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Dear reader, do read all he wonderful posts here about mom.







No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......