Sunday 13 July 2014

pages of life.

Lillie McFerrin Writes

Five Sentence Fiction – Pages





                                    SOURCE


The papers rested uncomfortably on my Burma teak-wood study table , unread, unseen by me.

The presence of the life-less reams of sheet gave me a sleepless, disturbed night of tossing and turning of indecision, halting the slender ray of hope.

The path of our life suddenly split, branching into another direction and you chose to tread the unfamiliar path, all alone.

A decade ago , I smiled , your cheeks blushed crimson red as the ink dried on the page and we were united.  

As the first rays of the morning sunrise , I pick up the pen , freeing you from the bondage of my heart.


                               For : Five Sentence Fiction


                                               Lillie McFerrin Writes


No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......