Monday 22 December 2014

Ray of hope

Five Sentence Fiction – Glimmer



When my feet could no longer keep pace through the narrow, dark and winding
alleys , I took refuge in the corner of a broken , crumbling wall, covering my 
eyes in my cupped palms.


The dark shapeless shadow howled around me , screaming , screeching trying
to scare and agonise me.


I opened my eyes , stared deep into the unknown fear and it crumbled ,
dissipated  like sand grains of the past.


I  kept gazing at the crimson horizon while the Sun God got up from his
pillow to sprinkle a glimmer of faith and hope on me.


A new beginning of dawn was waiting to embrace me with open arms.
           


                                       Written for Five Sentence Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......