Thursday 9 May 2013

THE RESURRECTION.

                                                  The Resurrection.

Caught up in the reveries,
I dug up the past  memories
Deep buried from the grave.
I was , but, so naive.

Groping in the dungeon,                                                    
hopes chained, bludgeon.
The skeletons of the bygone,
haunted me, to be left alone.

Prisoner of the good old days.
Basking in the warmth of sun rays.
In the sky, dark clouds frowned.
Sucked into the bottomless pit, felt drowned.

Snippets of snaps pasted on collage,
Why did I re-visit this mirage?
Broken pieces of reflection,
I gathered from distant horizon,
to march towards resurrection.
To march towards resurrection.











                                                                     FOR : POETS UNITED

4 comments:

  1. Where were you Kalpana these many days....I have ffallen in love with your poems:) :)

    This one so describes the hurt and pain of a broken heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Gayatri. A broken heart is full of pain and hurt but it is necessary to move on as rising from the ashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What powerful lines....!!

    Loved it Kalpana... the pain so raw and evident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it, the images are haunting.. and I like the feeling the last repeated line makes.

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......