Thursday 27 June 2013

SMOOTH




THE SMOOTH SILK SCARF SITS ON  THE SLENDER SHOULDERS OF THE SLIM , SVELTE LASS.

SHE  STROKES HER SILKY SMOOTH TRESSES , STRAIGHTENS HER SKIRT , STARES AT THE SMOOTH SILVER MIRROR .

SINGING A SWEET SONG , SHE SLIDES DOWN THE SMOOTH  SHINY STAIRS.

SANDRA  SITS ON THE SMOOTH SILK SOFA, SMILING.




Trying my hand at alliteration while including the word smooth. I know its crazy. But life is fun with a little craziness. Isn't it?
SMOOTH

FOR :-  THEME THURSDAY : SMOOTH

14 comments:

  1. And she is ready for something special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again alliteration, Susan. Thank you for reading and commenting on my crazy post.

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderfully clever example of alliteration. Silky smooth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nano JO. I thought of doing something different.

      Delete
  3. A little craziness does make life more fun! You worked the alliteration smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Reshma for reading my crazy post.

      Delete
  5. very smoothing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you had a great go at it and did a fantastic job with including "smooth" in it. Maybe someday I will give it a go. And imagine how boring life would be without a little bit of craziness in it, at least a fun craziness.

    Thank you for sharing this with us for this weeks Theme Thursday. Have a great week full of many blessings.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mrsupole for the encouragement. I was very skeptical about this post. But am happy that people endured my craziness. Thanks for the blessings.

      Delete

please show some love......