Wednesday 23 October 2013

Lucky me.

                                                


I always considered myself not so lucky where gift vouchers , freebies and contests are concerned. Even in the ladies kitty parties the pittance prize money for participating to win in Tambola (Housie) too eludes me. 

But today the jinx is broken and I am one of the twenty recipients of the early bird vouchers from Flipcart worth Rs. 500/- . The contest was organised by Blogadda , Do Right Stories  : An initiative by Tata Capital. 

You can read my post here.


I  am one of the two winners of the Kwikdeko Wall decal. You can check it here.

One can buy Kwikdeko wall decal , to decorate the wall , door or any surface, for yourself or you can gift it to your friends.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, quite a winning day for you huh. Congratulations, enjoy the spotlight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kalpana,I am really happy for you. Congrats and Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Enjoy your trophies... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kalpana! Enjoy the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

please show some love......