Thursday 5 June 2014

cascade

Light and Shade Challenge Monday 2nd June 2014


                                                

                                            The image was taken by Aesop Clark .




Cascading waterfall of emotion

lashes like the violent ocean

eroding the dark rocks of my heart

sending a shimmering surf apart.

to plunge deep in the gorge

cutting the inner sides to surge

on the plains of my face.

As I stand and stare

with hands spread bare

May I question you,

who is more powerful of the two?

The rocks that withstand the tensions

or waters that teach invaluable lessons, 

to form a moss of green scar.

Don't peep , if the door of my heart is ajar.


                       Written for : Light and Shade Challenge.



                                                        logo

Word count : 89










No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......