Friday 11 July 2014

clouds

PHOTO PROMPT - Copyright - Kelly Sands

                       https://rochellewisofffields.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/roiling-cloud-1.jpg


Staring at the unsold painting, the clouds of anxiety and doubts started
to build up.A tempest was taking the shape of a gigantic demon, 
threatening to drown my slender hopes.

My labour on canvas could generate enough revenue to buy a roof over
my head.  I ambled to the end  of the art gallery keeping my fingers crossed. 

"I would like to meet this artiste", said the blonde lady with solitaires 
sparkling around her swan-like neck, pointing to my painting.

My pulsating heartbeats resonated in my ear-drums. I quickened my pace 
towards her.

Later, I clicked Property.com on Google.



                         Thanks you Rochelle for the wonderful photo prompt.

                            Friday Fictioneers Rules.

Word Count :  100


No comments:

Post a Comment

please show some love......